Saturday, January 5, 2013

Making great progress

(NOTE: this post should be before the Universe one.  For some reason it didn't get published when I wrote it; it was in my draft folder).

Having 2 weeks off for vacation, I'm in "operation clean up" mode again.  With M not being home to watch all the things I'm putting into garbage bags (or into the give away or recycle piles), it's amazing how productive I am!  I admit that many things I've touched brought back memories (like all the supplies I used in my balloon decorating / event planning business), but on the very top of my mind is "will this fit in the RV?" and "will I ever use this again?"  Of course, the answer  is no, so out it goes.

M has been working extremely long hours the past few weeks.  Unfortunately, those contractors are on 30 day net pay, so we won't see the $ until Jan or Feb, but  the plan is that once the downstairs rooms are cleaned out, I can have the downstairs completely renovated.  Then again, man plans and God laughs.  But that's the plan of action anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment