Why did I let my guard down and start thinking that things were starting to come together and go smoothly???? Nah, more obstacles.
This is the 3rd day Mitch is working on the rewiring. He was only supposed to replace the outlets which were black with white ones. I have no clue why half the house is without power now and he can't figure out what went wrong. We still have over half our list to complete before the open house on Sunday, and we've already lost 2 days with this wiring problem. I say if he can't figure it out by noon tomorrow, we'll have to figure out where to get the cash and bring in an electrician! Sigh.
At least on a more positive note, while roaming the aisles of Home Depot and passing the bathroom cabinets, it reminded us of how we were shopping for new fixtures just a short time ago (seemed like forever ago) and realized just how far we've come already. Just gotta keep the faith.
Gotta laugh your way through it Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right! See my next entry!!!
ReplyDelete