Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another update - cleanup slowed down this week

Repairs have been coming along fast and furious.  Only maybe another 2-3 full days of work before we can list.  However, we still first have to empty the place -- mostly of M's millions of cables and computer components which rather than throw out, he has to sort through and decide if he wants to keep or sell.  Huge arguments there :(

In any event, M had to work Mon & Tues of this week and he will be working again Thurs & Fri, which only gave him today (Wed) to work on the cleanup project.  He did that for only about 1/2 day, as he decided he had to build a computer also.

I, also, managed to get 3 new jobs from my newly formed business, which has kept me busy for the full days.  I have deadlines and will probably be working through next week on at least one of them.  I'm NOT complaining.  Remember we had to ramp up our sales plans due to my loss of a job and M not having gigs since Sept.  So any jobs that come in are a true blessing so we can pay bills for another month.  Still, it would be great if we could find a balance between work and cleaning out.

Oh well, onwards and upwards at any rate.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you guys! I also made progress. We can't put our small ranch up until Mar/Apr, but I did take several bags of clothes to goodwill today. I have one other day off tomorrow and I'm making a dump run. I have a few bags of throw aways from the house and I'll fill up the bed of the truck with outside stuff for the trash run too! I've had the bags fllled, but now that they're OUT of the house I feel much more accomplished. I'll be giving up my hike tomorrow, but I feel I'm on a run, so I want to keep purging!

    ReplyDelete