Sunday, February 3, 2013

Update to work

I was certain the recycling company rescheduled for February 1st, but when I called to confirm, they said it was the 4th.  I suppose I could have misheard.  So, hopefully, we're on for tomorrow to pick up all the junk from the downstairs rooms.

Meanwhile, the contractor is busy and can't schedule us to start until the following Monday.  That's ok; gives us a little more time to pick up more carpet and move what we're keeping into the garage temporarily.

On the RV front: we did make a final decision as to the rig (or should I say "home"?) we want.  Of course, it depends on how much we can sell the house for, but for  now we have our sights on a custom built DRV Mobile Suites, 43' unit, using the Atlanta floorplan as a base, changing out one sofa for 2 recyliners or theater seating, having a peninsula counter rather than an island, and changing out the rear bunk area with the Phoenix office.  Still have to do much research in finding a good but cheap used truck to pull it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment