Thursday, February 7, 2013

Postponed yet again!

Well, the recyclers were scheduled for Feb. 4th but apparently they got very busy and ran overtime at a previous stop (a school).  Since they were an hour and a half away and it was almost 4:00, they decided they'd postpone.  Now I'm scheduled for next Wednesday - Feb. 13th!  I guess it's true that you get what you pay for.  As much as I want to complain about the big inconvenience in that I can't get the repair work started until the junk is removed, my only other options is to load it all into a huge truck (which I'd need to rent and would need to hire someone strong to help lift all the stuff) and bring it to the local recycling center, or pay a company to remove it (the lowest quote I got was a bit over $500).  So, for FREE, I guess I just have to grin and bear it.

Meanwhile, starting to believe the Next Chapter will NOT take place in 2013 either.  House may not be market ready this year at this rate.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment