Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Made appointment (and a huge AARGH)

Ok, stuff cleared out today** and I made an appt with the contractor to start one day  next week.  Let's see how that plays out!

** almost all - despite a months' worth of talking and discussion and showing M specifically what was being removed to the recycle center, and after all these discussions resulting in debates and arguments and finally compromises, he took some of the stuff and put the rest IN THE GARAGE!!!!   He insists he's not a hoarder.   His excuse is that he'd rather see someone get some use out of it rather than it being destroyed.  We're talking about 20 year old printers that we stopped using because the ink clogged or the drum or laser needed replacing!!!  At least that's all he confessed to -- I'm sure there are lots of 30  year old broken components that he smuggled away as well.

Ok, bright side -- at least it's out of the rooms that the contractor needs access to work in.  I think when we're ready to clean out the garage, I'll figure out a way to get him out of town for the weekend and then get a junk hauler to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment