Thursday, February 20, 2014

Didn't get the job offer

As my previous posts mentioned, I was kind of hoping for this outcome.  However, it's getting really scary now as money is very quickly running out and the house still isn't ready to be listed.  Mitch's work has been picking up more lately, and I can't do any work in the house at all because everything left is all his stuff, which I can't identify so I don't know if it's something he needs or not.  I'm also having a really hard time finding placements for the cats, which we've decided cannot come with us, nor can we show the house with them around.  However, we don't want them to live in cages at a shelter, and even if we did, the shelters are overflowing and only taking in strays and at risk animals, not surrenders.

Feeling very frustrated and scared right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment