I learned (unofficially, by snooping, but I will be informed formally
in a few weeks) that my current full time job of 8 years is being cut
back to part time. I will lose 50% of my hours and pay, and the boss
will suggest I work from home instead of the office.
Obstacle
because whatever $$ I have saved up to fix the house to put on the
market may need to be used towards paying bills if I can't come up with
supplemental income.
Blessing because I
started a business a few years ago which I have really not pursued
because of time constraints (www.AZAdminSolutions.com). My best case
scenario when we sold and bought the RV was that I would not really quit
my job but offer my services as a client to my boss. By cutting my
hours back, it (1) gives me the time I need to move full steam ahead
with my business and (2) prove that I can do the work from anywhere
there's an internet connection.
I guess time will tell.....
No comments:
Post a Comment